AmCAD-UO is an innovative solution to assist physicians evaluating the risk of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) syndrome. The solution consists of a positioning system and a computer-assisted detection software device. The evaluation process is performed on awake patients and takes no more than 10 minutes to get the results. The entire process is objective, accurate, cost-effective and safe and is expected to transform the clinical practice of OSA diagnosis.
- Laser-assisted probe positioning
- Compatible with all ultrasound systems
- Automatic airway ultrasound scanning
- Automatic detection and analyses of pharyngeal airway
- Risk evaluation of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)